2011 - the year end wrap up

So I promised Nafisa I would do this this year end wrap up.

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Participated in a photo-shoot that was all about me.

 2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
like every other year I said quit smoking, I did for about 4 months
Diet - which is on going and Adding Fitness to the list.
I plan on doing Midmar and the Otter trail.

 3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Quietly. By myself, it's a new experience.

 4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
Inhaca Island off Mozambique

 6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
 An LED TV

 7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
 well a weekend really last weekend of September I won a game show which meant I got to go on an amazing cruise and I won an Umrah trip.

 8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
 Keep on swimmin' (Not a cop out, but rather that I didn't give up) 

9. What was your biggest failure?
 Failing myself [Not doing more for me]

 10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I tried to do a cartwheel and almost gave myself an anneurism.

 11. What was the best thing you bought?
 nothing

 12. Where did most of your money go?
Bills Bills Bills

 13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Shake it off - Florence and the Machine.

 14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Dance,Read and Sing out loud

 15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting weekends sitting indoors.

 16. What was your favourite TV program?
 Top 3: Spartacus, Misfits, Game of Thrones.

 17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes, but more for what I allow them to make me feel about me.

 18. What was the best book you read?
None

 19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ben Howard

 20. What was your favourite film of this year?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt2 - Purely because it was the end of the books that were prevalent throughout my 20's

 21. What did you do on your birthday?
Had an amazing photoshoot with my friends.

 22. What kept you sane?
As always – listening to music.

23. Who did you miss?
My dad - My rock, my guide.

 24. Who was the best new person you met?
Not New but Kellen and Nafisa
Rediscovering old ones ( Shabs, J)
Ridwan Laher

 25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Your time is precious

Comments

Nafisa said…
I enjoyed reading your answers.
Awww @ 24 ;)
sham said…
24! Skande! And I tried so haaard *grin* make next year I'll make it to the list ;P
Unknown said…
Your answer for number 18 is unacceptable. We will teach you to read fantastic sotries of fantasticalness
Ridwan said…
SLM Aasia:

2011 went by to fast hey. It was wonderful spending time with you in JB. We should do it again and soon - or you could just break down and come visit hell already ;0)

See your comment from exactly a year ago here:

http://ridwanlaher.blogspot.com/2011/01/that-sinking-feeling.html

2012 new year resolutions?

May 2012 be the stuff of your dreams.

Peace and luv,
Ridi

Popular posts from this blog

Hijab - my weakness

The last 2 years

Talking Snack!