I sought out to forget 2014 in its entirety. but inspite of the epic heartbreak I suffered. I learned so much
My biggest lesson though, is no matter how well you think you plan. Allah is the ultimate planner
I have no regrets, everything I have done has been my best attempt, and for the most part, thats all we can manage. This isnt the end of my journey, just some exceptionally windy bits.
1. You can love someone so much and do nothing as they slip away, I wish my mom was still here, but God called her, and I don't question it. But I miss her
2. Everyones journey is their own, no matter what your intention, some people have to find their way on their own
3. Loving someone isn't always enough.
1. heartbreak is soul destroying
2.Recovery is possible
3. Embrace your vulnerablity
1. Forgiveness is easier when you love someone
2. Friends have big hearts, I couldn't have managed this last 7 months without them
I have a the love and support of a good, solid, loved family.
My family is everything
I lost 17kgs and here's to the next 20!I lost my head between grief and stress. Hopefully 2015 ushers in some clarity. I learnt to trust myself, be alone and to accept things.
Here's to next year, and its adventures I trust and hope its good not just for me, but for everyone.
Love and Light and in the words of the late but awesome Ridi Laher
From a broken-but-recovering Aasia