Taking my cue from Nafisa the year that was.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Had Dinner in the sky, renovated my house.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any I think.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, a good friend.
5. What countries did you visit?
None, all travels were local
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Self Confidence, More happiness, love and a new location to live in.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I dont have a date in mind, 2012 was an epic year. Epic Fails, Wins, Sadness, Fun
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Taking ownership of my life
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being honest with myself about my choices
Not keeping my mouth shut
Trusting the wrong people
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Time with my friends
12. Where did most of your money go?
Renovations, Repairs and replacements
13. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Numb-Linkin Park (Kept creeping up everywhere)
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. What was your favourite TV program?
Suits and Game of Thrones
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Have chosen not to hate.
18. What was the best book you read?
The entire Game of Thrones Series
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favourite film of this year?
21. What did you do on your birthday?
22. What kept you sane?
God - prayer
23. Who did you miss?
Aside from my dad, no one else
24. Who was the best new person you met?
Not new people, rediscovering old friends and enjoying them
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Not everyone in your life is a friend. Not everyone has your best interests at heart.
Love and life is precious.